Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4: Daily Guru "Gurucast" #1

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN (will open in new tab)


(Left Click (PC) or Command-Click (Mac) to save it to your desktop...it's about 75MB)

One hour of amazing music and SOME commentary from "The Guru" himself.

PLAYLIST:
Gurucast #1 Playlist (artist, song, album):
1. Black Flag, "Rise Above" Damaged
2. X-Ray Spex, "Art-I-Ficial" Germ Free Adolescents
3. Breakestra, "Hiding" Hit The Floor
4. Mississippi Fred McDowell, "When I Lay My Burden Down" Live At The Mayfair Hotel
5. Bjork, "I Miss You (Sunshine Remix)" Telegram
6. Dinosaur Jr., "Pieces" Farm
7. James Brown, "Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine" Live At The Apollo Vol. 3: Revolution of The Mind
8. Soccer Team, "Traffic Pattens" Volunteered Civility & Professionalism
9. Charlie Parker/The Quintet, "Salt Peanuts" Jazz At Massey Hall
10. Masshysteri, "Hatkärlek," Vår Del Av Stan
11. The Clash, "Clampdown" London Calling
12. The Four Tops, "Bernadette" Reach Out
13. The Ractoneurs, "Carolina Drama" Consolers Of The Lonely

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great stuff, loved it. you sold me on the raconteurs too. keep it up and thanks!

-julian